Embedding the Web Chat in a Webflow Website
You need to have a paid Webflow account to embed custom code in your Webflow site (see Webflow pricing (opens in a new tab)).
- Go to Botpress Admin Dashboard (opens in a new tab) and select your bot.
- Then, go to the Integrations tab and select Web Chat.
- Copy the pre-configured script (Embedded) or configurable script.
- Go to Webflow (opens in a new tab) and select your site.
- Click on Site Settings and go to the Custom Code tab.
- Paste the Web Chat script in the Head Code section.
- Click on Save Changes and publish your site.