- A Vonage Account (opens in a new tab)
- A Vonage Application (opens in a new tab)
- A Botpress Cloud account (opens in a new tab) and a Botpress Bot (opens in a new tab)
- Go to the Integration Hub (opens in a new tab) in Botpress Cloud (if you don't have the integration installed yet).
- Find and open the Vonage integration then click on the "Install to Bot" button, now go back to your bot.
- Go to your API Settings (opens in a new tab).
- Copy paste the API key to the API Key channel configuration
- Copy paste the API secret from the Account credentials section to the API Secret channel configuration
- Copy paste the signature secret from the Signed webhooks section to the Signature Secret channel configuration
Channel configuration is complete, you can now click Save
You can use the Vonage sandbox to test you channel with WhatsApp
- Check the Use Testing API box in your channel configuration
- Go to your Sandbox Settings (opens in a new tab)
- Copy paste the webhook url provided in the channel configuration UI to the Inbound and Status fields in the Webhooks section
That's it, you may now start chatting with your bot on Vonage!