You can define an
onReceive instruction that will always be executed before every node's
To define new Flow-wide On Receive actions:
- Navigate to the relevant flow.
- Double-click anywhere to show the Flow Properties.
You can also click the links at the top left corner of the flow editor.
- Under the On Receive section, click the Add Action button to add a new action.
A Flow-wide onNext instruction allows you to override node transitions when the condition is successful.
- Authentication Gate: Re-route the user to the login flow if they are not authenticated.
- Sentiment Analysis: Re-route the user to the human fallback node if the conversation is degrading
- Matching flow-wide intents such as "